Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: '94 Jeep Cherokee Country For Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member DawgFan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    '94 Jeep Cherokee Country For Sale

    Got a '94 Jeep Cherokee Country with 143,000 miles for $1500.
    Has had $2000 worth of work done over the past year.
    Month old tires, new wheel bearings, year old brake calipers and pads, year old exhaust system, new Sony Explode CD player, brand new alternator just put on today. It's an over all great running vehicle, but it needs major electrical work, as in a new wiring harness and a new PCM-ECU. The power train is in great shape. I would keep it and do all the work on it, but I got a new job and I'm in need of a down payment for a truck so I can get to work and need the money asap.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DawgFan3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: '94 Jeep Cherokee Country For Sale

    bump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •